Thursday, March 20, 2008

Digging u'r own grave in GMAT

While surfing the web, I came across this blog that lists down some of the mistakes that one MUST avoid in GMAT. I really liked this one.

"If you spend over 4 minutes on a question in GMAT, you certainly are excited about digging your own grave, or you're probably an adrenalin junkie who loves to jump off a cliff without a parachute."

It's natural to get carried away in the real Test - specially if you were not confident about the last question, or the question is easy enough and you make mistake in the calculations, then you end up spending 2 extra minutes to arrive at the correct answer choices. It has happened with me. I still get carried away while doing practice questions. In those moments, I always think that I am quick and I can recover the lost time from other questions.

No comments: