Thursday, November 20, 2008

650 --- Need I say more??

For those who had been following my blog sometime back, sorry for being so late. This title will explain the delay.. Yes.! I got 650 on the G-day. I have lost interest in GMAT since then and may not apply anywhere in near future. I was anyway not planning to apply to any school this year. So.. My MBA preperation journey has come to an end for the time being, if not permanently..

Thanks for following my blog... Ping me if I can be of any help..

2 comments:

Aryan-Arjun said...

hey...leave it yaar.....

Same here..I got a pathetic score in 400s...
So now stopped studying for time being...
Aryan's Mom

Andrew Choi said...

What schools are you trying to get into? I have friends in the program that got into USC Marshall with a 650. I know someone that got into Harvard with a 650. It really depends on your story and not just your GMAT score...